Hours of Operation:
|Monday||7:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am - 7:00 pm|
Payment Plans: Medicaid NOT Accepted
We do not accept the following insurances: Medicaid, Coventry, N.H.P (Neighborhood Health Plan). Sorry, we do not offer aquatic/pool therapy at this location. We do not offer home health at this site.
Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific functional goals. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is demonstrated by our high-quality clinical care, positive interaction with patients, complete and timely communication to physicians and case managers, patient education programs, convenient locations and prompt appointment availability. We offer the following programs and services:
- Five Physical Therapists with certifications in Manual Therapy, Strength and Conditioning, Orthopaedic Specialist, and vestibular rehabiliation specialist.
- Sport specific rehab and return to play programs
- Post surgical Rehabiliation
- Management of Acute Sports injuries
- Management of Pediatric Orthopedic Injuries
- Individualized treatment programs to be conducted in house under superivison of Physical therapists
- Clients have access to all of the equipment in the facility during business hours.
- Performed by a certified orthopedic Manual therapist and highly trained staff
- Joint mobilization
- Softi tssue mobilization
- Muscle Energy techniques
- Instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization
Vestibular Rehabilitation and Concussion Management
- Balance programs
- Treatment of B P P V, vertigo, dizziness, Decreased vestibular ocular reflex, labrynthitis, vestibular neuritis
- Differential diagnosis of upper cervical dysfunction and physical assessment to rule out central nervous dysfunction
- treatment administered by a certified hand therapist
- Custom splints created on site
- Management of acute injuries and post surgical procedures.